VLC Player|FIX Playback Speed|VLC Player download
Are you looking for a solution, How you can change video playback speed permanently, and frustrated with the default setting of premiere pro?
Are you facing terrible audio quality during video playback speed changes?
In this article, we will show you how you can fix this problem with VLC player.
VLC Player Download
Firstly we require to download VLC Player you can download the VLC player by clicking in the download button below.
LINUX (Ubuntu users can download VLC from Store or by using following procedure.
STEP 1:- Open Terminal
STEP 2:- Type following command and press enter to install VLC.
% sudo snap install vlc
Now we will see how it can be done with the help of VLC.
How to FIX Video playback speed?
Yes, you heard it Right, VLC player not only supports multiple Video playback format, But also comes with tons of features. It can
- Edit your video playback speed.
- Convert video and audio into another format.
- Can add Subtitle to your video during conversion.
- Play almost every format video which the native (Windows Media Player & Quick Time Player) Can’t
- You can also have 200% volume output with it. (Useful when the playback volume is low)
Now let’s talk about to FIX the playback?
We will show you fixing playback STEP by STEP with example conversion of a video with speed of 1.3x with the help of VLC player
STEP 1. Start VLC Player
STEP 2. Click on file then convert/save as seen in the screenshot