Want to know the speed to your memory then we will let you know how can you do this with ease.
Why I should check my ram frequency ?
Well there may be n numbers of reasons behind you wanted to check your speed but majorly we do this to server these two main purposes:-
- Want to upgrade your Systems RAM.
- Want to know / verify your ram speed.
How can I check my RAM speed ?
Well, we will show you the simplest way to do it with the help of screenshots.
- Type CMD as shown in picture above
- Then you can see the option run as administrator , click on it
- The user access control prompt will appear click on yes
Now the black screen (DOS) will appear like this
Now copy the following command by pressing Ctrl and
Select the black screen again and paste it by pressing Ctrl and V together
The RAM speed can be seen in the encircled rectangle.
How to check Total Ram Installed ?
- Type “this pc” as shown in picture above
- Click on properties
You will see the information about the amount of RAM installed in your system.
If you have any further doubts kindly let us know by making comment down below.