Windows 11 TPM 2.0 Installation Error fix
Microsoft Windows TPM 2.0 Installation Error : Did you Tried the latest leaked build of windows 11 (Build 21996) . Want to try ? if yes then visit this link Download Windows11 ISO 64 bit Update 21996 Dev1 Build. If you already downloaded the Windows 11 ISO and facing issues in installation then see step by step instruction of how to fix This PC doesn’t meet the minimum system requirement to install this version of windows error .
What is TPM ( Trusted Platform Module )
Trusted Platform Module (TPM) technology is designed to provide hardware-based, security-related functions. A TPM chip is a secure crypto-processor that is designed to carry out cryptographic operations.
Windows 11 Check for TPM Status – Steps
- Press Windows + R to open Run
2. Type tpm.msc in searchbar as can be seen abave and hit enter.
3. If the TPM is Enabled then you may the the information about the TPM version else you will see error message.
Windows 11 How to Enable TPM to fix Windows 11 TPM 2.0 error
- Restart your system into BIOS .
- For most of desktop press delete button while booting as can be seen in video to go to BIOS.
- Now search for security tab and enable TPM.
- Press F10 for save changes and then Enter.
Congratulations In this way you have successfully enabled the TPM to you System. If you face any problem then please see the video above.
If you are not able to enable TPM 2.0 in your system, then this trick is for you.
- Make Bootable Drive using the setup .
- Download this file .
- Go to pen drive in source folder
- Paste the file and replace it with original one.
Congratulations now you can run the setup without TPM 2.0 or system does not meet minimum requirement error of windows 11