Last Updated on
Change or Add signature in outlook -Create impactful Signature
Are you a sales guy trying to impress others with your signature, don’t worry the office 365 suit has got you covered. The infamous office 365 comes with a lot of cool packages and among them is Outlook 365.
The Outlook gives you the option to add cool looking signature to your documents which can definitely fullfil your task of impressing other. Here we are going to see how we can add signature in Outlook 365.
Steps to add signature in outlook you ask?
- Open your Outlook and go to file-> options .
2. The dialog box will appears, now go to the Mail tab.
3. In the Mail tab make sure that the you select HTML in the compose message option and then click on signature.
4. Signature and stationary dialog box will appear. In this dialog box click on NEW button to create new signature and give your signature a name.
5. After giving Name Select the email account and where you want to add the signature. Only with new message or with replies as well. select the appropriate details according to your needs.
Make Impressive Signature Using signature creator tools – Adding an Impressive Outlook Signature
There are a lot of signature creator tools available in the market. In this tutorial we are going to use the Hubspot.com signature creator tool.
- Fistly Click here to open hubspot,
Choose Template – add signature in outlook
- From number of templates available in the template tab select the required template design that you need. (don’t worry too much about it as you can change it afterwards).
Fill your signature details – add signature in outlook
3. Now click on the details section as shown below and fill your details.
Style your outlook signature – add signature in outlook
Style your signature by choosing colors scheme. you may search for color pallete in google to make your outlook signature stylish.
Upload Picture to your signature – add signature in outlook
- Once you are done, you most definitely want to add images to your signature.
- For that upload your image to dropbox or google drive and copy the public link of that image .
- Paste the copied link in the Upload your custom image section as shown below .
At last click on create signature.
If you want to know how to create the circular image then you can watch this tutorial
Copy Signature – add signature in outlook
Your signature is now ready to be added to the outlook document. Simply click on copy signature.
Adding the created signature to the outlook 365
- Copy the signature by clicking on the copy signature button.
- Now, go back to the outlook and in the dialog box just paste the copied signature.
- As you can see that the signature is copied.
- Now, you just have to click on OK and you are done.
Also if you want to check how to download office offline then click here